You may have played trivia in bars or restaurants before, but we are sure you’ve never experienced anything like Game Time Trivia’s unique pub quiz format. Our game includes themed picture rounds, themed pyramid rounds, themed chart rounds and more. Name that tune. Even a “wager” Hail Mary round at the end so you are never out of contention early like you may be at many other local trivia nights. Great prizes too. See you soon!
• Nursing home costs – the myth of the five year look back.• The advantages and disadvantages of Wills and Living Trusts.
• How to maintain your privacy and protect your estate against a living probate if you become disabled(Hint: Not all Powers of Attorney are valid!)
• How to leave property to your children – yes, there’s a right way and wrong way!
• Why putting property in children’s names may be a mistake
• How to protect one spouse when the other needs nursing home care.
• How to protect your children’s inheritance from their future ex-spouses, lawsuits, and other claims
• How to preserve your estate for your kids if your surviving spouse gets remarried
• How Probate works and more importantly, how you can avoid Probate altogether!
• How you can qualify and use Medicaid to pay for nursing home expenses which average over $10,000 per month locally
• How to provide for special needs (disabled) children and grandchildren
• How you may be able to minimize federal estate taxess
Come on down to Broadway at Salisbury Beach, August 22, from 4 to 7 PM for Salisbury's first annual Seaside Brewfest! This event will be hosted by the Salisbury Parks and Recreation Commission. All proceeds will support the building of Salisbury's new Partridge Brook Park. Come support a great cause! Attendees will get to enjoy twelve 4oz glasses of beer, with over twelve brewers to select from! There will also be live music courtesy of Evolvement Radio! After the Brewfest ends, there will still be plenty to do at Salisbury Beach! Stay to enjoy the fireworks, live music, and local businesses. Brewers in attendance so far: Goose Island, Blue Point, Yuengling, Serria Nevada, Wachusett, Kona, Redhook, and Shock Top Location - Broadway, Salisbury Beach, Salisbury MA Date - August 22nd 2015 Time - 4PM to 7PM Event Fees - $30 General admission in advanced $35 Day of event general admission $10 Non-drinker admission Must PRINT ticket and bring to the event for admission. Please note: All sales are final. Purchasers must be 21 years of age and must have proper identification at the event.
When: Aug 22, 2015 4 PM in Salisbury, Massachusetts (Sat, 22 Aug 2015 16 )
One recommendation per person, please enter your email and press the OK button below. Then check your email to make your recommendation. Your email is required for verification purposes only and will not be made public.